The Permian Global Access Pipeline (PGAP) is an approximate 625-mile long, 42-inch diameter interstate natural gas pipeline originating at the Waha Hub in West Texas, and terminating near Gillis, Louisiana. The Project is part of Tellurian’s proposed Tellurian Pipeline Network, and will have a transportation capacity of 2 billion cubic feet of natural gas per day (Bcf/d).
- 2019 – Binding Open Season
- Closed May 24, 2019
- 2020 – Submit Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) permit application
- 2021 –
- Detailed design and engineering
- Major materials and right-of-way (ROW) procurement
- 2022 – Pipeline and facilities construction
- 2023 – Project in-service
Braun & Gresham is monitoring this pipeline and will be providing updates on the route and project status as we learn more. If your property may be affected, or you have been contacted by a condemning authority, call us now at 512-894-5426. As an affected landowner, you do not have to accept the first offer or terms! Call us to schedule a free, 30-minute consultation to learn more about how Braun & Gresham, PLLC can help protect your land.