Real Estate Guidance
Generations of Texas landowners know the value of having an expert attorney guide them through the legal rights, issues and circumstances that can arise from owning rural real estate.
For over 20 years, Braun & Gresham has mastered our holistic knowledge of real estate law in Texas and the countless situations that can arise in the sale, purchase, lease or ownership of rural property. While we always prefer that our clients involve us early in the process of land ownership to avoid future costly mistakes, we are also often called upon to “fix” the many legal issues that can arise during sales transactions and the contract review process.
Whether you own real estate for a personal ranch, a recreational hunting lease, an agricultural property, or even a conservation development – the lawyers you choose to guide you through your real estate contracts should be well-versed in the legal options that will provide you the most flexibility and security, as well as foresee future contingencies.
Real Estate Experience
Examples of Braun & Gresham’s real estate experience includes:
· Title Reviews and Issues
· Survey Issues
· Contracts for Purchase, Sale, and Lease of Properties
· Deed Restrictions
· Liability Issues (Homestead and Business)
· Agricultural Issues (Property Valuations, Exemptions, Fencing, Other Requirements)
· Leasing (Hunting, Grazing, Recreational)
· Water Rights
· Easements and Right of Way
· Wind / Solar Agreements
· Feasibility Studies (Entity Structure, Bank Loans, Subdivisions)
· Subdivisions (Plat, CC&Rs)
· Bramblett Deals